Design Solution Suites:
- PCB, Flex, Hybrid, RF and all board level designs are implemented with the Master PCB Designer Suite.
- IC Test design needs such as ProbeCard, LoadBoard and BurnIn Boards and all other IC test are achieved with the Master IC Test Designer Suite.
- Packaging, Stacked Die, Flipchip, Leadframe, SiP, PoP, SoC, and Chip Scale design solutions are some of what you can design with the Master Foundry Designer Suite.
Individual AutoCAD and Windows Based Products:
- Auto Schematic Capture - Complete hierarchical schematic capture software for AutoCAD.
- Edge / Solid Designer - A set of utilities to cleanup and create boundary edges in AutoCAD.
- Impedance Calculator - 2 GHz Stripline / Microstrip impedance calculator for Windows.
Artwork Conversion Software: (Add on or Stand-Alone)
- GerbARX - Standalone bi-directional Gerber converter for AutoCAD, includes viewer.
- GDS II - Standalone bi-directional GDSII converter for AutoCAD, includes viewer.
Advanced Software Utilities: (Add on for CAD Design Software Design Solution Suites)
- Advanced MCM - Advanced, high speed Stacked Die and Stacked Package design software.
- Advanced DRC - Advanced Design Rule Checker, Assembly Rules Checker, and Manufacturing Rules Checker.
- SMT Parts Libraries - 500+ ready to use parts.
- Impedance Calculator - 2 GHz Stripline / Microstrip impedance calculator
Third Party Interfaces: (Add on for CAD Design Software Design Solution Suites)
- Autorouting - DSN format autorouting in Connect EDA Electra.
ELECTRA™ is a new generation of Shape-Based Autorouting software for PC boards. ELECTRA™ uses a multi-pass cost-based conflict reduction algorithm to find a routing solution adapting to the natural flow of the nets. Adaptive routing algorithm is the only proven approach to reach high completion rate. ELECTRA™ gives immediate feedback on the routing progress and conflict reduction rate.
ELECTRA™ uses industry standard format by reading design file (DSN). Routing results are saved into standard route file format (RTE) or session file (SES). ELECTRA™ is designed to Plug-and-Play into an existing CAD system supporting DSN file format and embedding the rules constraints into the transferred DSN file.
- ROUTE 2L - for single and double sided boards $ 650.00
- ROUTE 4L - for a maximum of four signal layers $1,000.00
- ROUTE 6L - for a maximum of six signal layers $2,000.00
- ROUTE UL - for a maximum of 256 signal layers $3,300.00
- All configurations support unlimited number of pins, power and ground layers
- All configurations include advanced rule support and mitering capability
- Annual Maintenance Contract is 15% per year
- Networked License available on 6L and UL 30% up grade fee